Welcome to the 2017 Cosmic Color Clubs! Colors so inspiring they're a whole cosmos of possibility! (Note that colors will not necessarily be wildly colored, based on photos of nebula or other "cosmic" inspirations, but will run the gamut of inspiration from all over. I chose Cosmic Color as the name of the clubs because the club colors will be inspired by all manner of natural, man-made and cosmic sources).
These luxuriously soft and beautiful fibers are dyed in small batches of unique, saturated color. A variety of colors and dyeing methods are utilized to create some softly variegated fibers, as well as fun multi-colored, variegated colorways that are a blast to spin, and offer the spinner loads of creative options for making the perfect yarn.
The Spinning Club is offered as both a monthly payment option with a ten percent (10%) discount on spinning fibers, or a lump sum payment up front with a twenty percent (20%) discount on spinning fibers. This year we've added super-sized options for Canadian and International subscribers, shipped Monthly options are shown individually for each shipping location (US, Canada, International), while the lump sum payment is shown as one option with a drop-down menu for each different destination.
The 2017 Spinning Club is now closed. Please sign up for my newsletter to receive advance notice of the opening of the 2018 Club in early January, 2018. Thank you!
- Regular Spinning Club includes one 4-ounce braid of fiber in each shipment, and super-sized spinning clubs include one 8-ounce braid of fiber in each shipment. Current club members may order more of any club fiber at the club discount of 10%.
- The monthly club option is billed monthly from January through August (8 total payments), for shipments going out every other month from February through December (6 total shipments).
- Club shipments will occur around the 15th to the 20th of each shipment month (February, April, June, August, October, December).
- Each shipment also includes fun swag and surprise goodies, at a discount of forty percent (40%) off retail prices (these are some of my favorite knitting accessories and tools that I really think every knitter should have at least one of, if not more :-) ).
- Colors are exclusive to the club and will not be released to the public, ever. Shipments include a description of our creative process and inspiration for the color for each shipment.
- Check out our additional Club Swag Add-On bundle, which is a curated bundle of some really great goodies! I had so much fun putting this package together, and it includes items I really, truly love, the costs of which were a bit too prohibitive to include in the regular monthly club swag. The full retail value of the Swag Bundle is over $160, and I'm offering it starting at $95.00 for US shipments (there's a drop down menu for each destination). There are a limited number of these special bundles available, due to production constraints for some of the artists included. I'm really happy to be able to offer this bundle of great items from really talented artists, and think you'll love it!
Spinning Club includes the following fibers (not necessarily in this order; which fiber ships when will be dependent upon the delivery schedule from my mill, and is an added surprise in addition to color! :-) ):
100% Falklands Wool Top
100% Targhee Wool Top
75% Superwash Merino, 15% Cashmere, 10% Silk Top
85% / 15% Polwarth / Silk Top
100% Polwarth Wool Top
80% Superfine Merino, 20% Cashmere Top
The monthly payment club option is billed monthly from January through August (8 total payments), for shipments going out every other month from February through December (6 total shipments). Club shipments will occur around the 15th to the 20th of each shipment month (February, April, June, August, October, December).
Regular Sized Spinning Club includes one 4-ounce braid in each shipment.
Super-sized Spinning Club includes one 8-ounce braid in each shipment.
IMPORTANT TERMS & NOTES
* Membership is limited and these subscription pages will only stay open as long as spaces are available.
* Subscriptions rates are shown for the United States, Canada and International destinations (as applicable). Please be sure to subscribe to the correct club. Incorrect subscriptions will be cancelled and refunded.
* All monthly subsciptions must be paid with a credit card and, due to the nature of the Club pricing, cannot be cancelled after the commencement of the Club. Payments in full are accepted by check. Please email me at email@example.com if you'd like to pay up front by check.
* Shipments will typically occur between the 15th and the 20th of every other month, beginning in February. 6 total shipments will be sent in 2017.
*Shipping and handling are included in the subscription price. Sales tax will be charged separated for Virginia residents. All packages ship via US Priority Mail.
* All fibers are handpainted in small, one-of-a-kind batches. Colors will vary between subscribers.
* All Club Members will receive the opportunity to subscribe for future clubs prior to a general announcement elsewhere by subscribing to the Spirit Trail Email List.
* Club fibers are dyed especially for yarn club subscriptions and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
* Please join the Spirit Trail Ravelry Group for club information, special club give-aways, and trade / sell opportunities (in case you want more or less of a given month's yarn or fiber).
And, like us on Facebook for additional information about the Club and Spirit Trail Fiberworks news. Thank you! Happy Knitting !