Welcome to the 2018 Yarn Clubs!
Yarn Club Details:
- Monthly Payment Club Details: Regular Yarn Club includes one skein of yarn in each shipment with a discount of ten percent (10%) off retail prices. Super-sized Yarn Club includes two skeins of yarn in each shipment, also with a discount of ten percent (10%) off retail prices. MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2018.
- Up-front Lump Sum Club Details: Same as above, except with a discount of twenty percent (20%) off retail prices on the initial club subscription (extras are available for purchase at the regular club discount of ten percent (10%)). All subscribers will receive all 2018 Club yarns; if you subscribe after a shipment or shipments have gone out, you'll receive all past shipments with your first club shipment.
- Each shipment also includes fun swag and surprise goodies, at a discount of approximately 25% off retail (these are some of my favorite knitting accessories and tools that I really think every knitter should have at least one of, if not more :-) ).
- There will be a minimum of three (3) patterns included over the time period of the Yarn Club. Patterns are not exclusive to the Club, but club members will receive them at no additional cost as part of the Club subscription. Club patterns will be sent electronically, so please make sure that email@example.com is an accepted email in your email account. If you would like the pattern sent to you via Ravelry, please include your Ravelry name in the "Comments" section of your order.
- Colors are exclusive to the club and will not be released to the public, ever. There will be tonal solids as well as variegated and speckled colorways included in the Club. Each month I will also create one to two complimentary and / or contrasting colors (and possibly even a kit of mini skeins) which may be purchased by current club members at a 10% discount off retail prices.
- Subscribers can purchase any club color on any STF base, in any quantity, as long as they are current club members. Purchases will include the 10% club discount. Not all bases may be available, depending upon availability, and at some point club colorways may also be retired prior to the end of the Club year (so, if you love a color and would like to order to more, it's best to order as soon as possible to ensure you can order what you want).
- Club shipments will be sent via USPS First Class or priority mail (depending upon the package weight).
(CLOSED) Monthly payment club options are billed monthly from January through August (8 total payments), for shipments going out every other month from February through December (6 total shipments).
Club shipments will occur around the 15th to the 20th of each shipment month (February, April, June, August, October, December). Clubs ship on or around the 20th of each month (with the exception of October, which may ship as late as the end of the month due to New York Sheep & Wool getting in the way).
It's always really hard to choose which yarns to include in the Clubs. For 2018, I've selected several "old favorites," included some of my own "new favorites," and added one brand new base I haven't released yet, but really love. All will create wonderful, soft accessories and are an absolute pleasure to work with. For me, a big part of what I enjoy about knitting is the tactile pleasure of feeling the yarn in my fingers. I've selected bases that I adore for this reason as well as how beautifully they take color, and how wonderful they are to wear.
I went with yarns that are perfect for luxurious, soft one and two skein projects. Since most are superwash (or organic non-shrink) they're also eminently suitable for gift and baby / child knitting, if you're so inclined. I hope you are intrigued by the selections!
The following yarns are included in the 2018 Clubs (please note that they will not ship in this exact order; which yarn ships when will be dependent upon the delivery schedule from my mill, and is an added surprise in addition to color! :-) ):
Selene (dk weight 100% non-shrink organic wool), 255 yards per 115g skein.
Sunna (fingering weight superwash Merino, Cashmere, & Silk), 356 yards per 115g skein.
Aurora (fingering weight 100% superwash Merino single ply), 400 yards per 100g skein.
Verdande (worsted weight superwash Merino, Cashmere, & Silk), 220 yards per 115g skein.
Zaftig (super bulky 100% 20.5 Fine Merino, singles), 90 yards per 150g skein.
Andromeda (dk weight 100% superwash Merino singles), 240 yards per 100g skein.
Please be sure to subscribe to the correct club for your location! (no worries; if you subscribe to the wrong destination, I'll cancel your subscription and email you so you can resubscribe to the correct club). Also be sure to choose "Club Shipping" at check-out, as shipping is already included in the cost of the club! Thank you!
IMPORTANT TERMS & NOTES
* Membership is limited and these subscription pages will only stay open as long as spaces are available.
* Subscriptions rates are shown for the United States, Canada and International destinations (as applicable). Please be sure to subscribe to the correct club :-).
* All monthly subsciptions must be paid with a credit card and, due to the nature of the Club pricing, cannot be cancelled after the commencement of the Club. Up front payments in full are also accepted by check. Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on paying by check.
* Shipments will typically occur on or around the 20th every other month beginning in February (shipments in February, April, June, August, October, and December) for a total of 6 shipments.
*Shipping and handling are included in the subscription price. Sales tax will be charged separated for Virginia residents. US packages will ship either via USPS First Class or Priority Mail, depending on weight. All Canadian and International shipments are sent via First Class mail, to keep shipping costs as affordable as possible.
* All yarns are handpainted in small, one-of-a-kind batches. Colors will vary between subscribers.
* All Club Members will receive the opportunity to subscribe for future clubs prior to a general announcement elsewhere by subscribing to the Spirit Trail Email List.
* Club yarns are dyed especially for yarn club subscriptions and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
* Please join the Spirit Trail Ravelry Group for club information, special club give-aways, and trade / sell opportunities (in case you want more or less of a given month's yarn or fiber).
And, follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook for additional information about the Club and Spirit Trail Fiberworks news.