Welcome to the 2017 Cosmic Color Clubs! Colors so inspiring they're a whole cosmos of possibility! (Note that colors will not necessarily be wildly colored, based on photos of nebula or other "cosmic" inspirations, but will run the gamut of inspiration from all over. I chose Cosmic Color as the name of the clubs because the club colors will be inspired by all manner of natural, man-made and cosmic sources).
The 2017 Sweater Clubs include monthly and up front lump sum payment options for the US residents.
PLEASE NOTE: MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE SOLD OUT, BUT THERE ARE A FEW LUMP SUM PAYMENT SUBSCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE. If you subscribe after shipments have already started, your first shipment will include all yarns shipped so far.
I have not included Canadian or International options for the Sweater Clubs due to the wide variance in shipping costs; however, I am happy to include Canadian or International Customers in the Sweater Club! Email me if you're interested, and I'll calculate the shipping specifically for your destination (lump sum payment options are both available for Canadian and International sweater subscriptions).
- Sweater Clubs provide enough yarn in each sized shipment to knit a variety of sweater designs, with a discount of ten percent (10%) off retail prices for monthly payments, and twenty percent (20%) off retail prices for up front lump sum payment options.
- Each shipment also includes fun swag and surprise goodies, at a discount of forty percent (40%) off retail prices (these are some of my favorite accessories and tools that I really think every knitter should have at least one of, if not more :-) ).
- Colors are exclusive to the club and will not be released to the public, ever. Knitting and Spinning Club colorways will be similar, but Sweater club colors will be different from the knitting and spinning club colors (since they're shipping in alternate months).
- Shipments include a description of our creative process and inspiration for the color for each shipment.
- At least one sweater club colorway will have an optional contrasting color set of mini-skeins, for stripes or stranded colorwork, which can be purchased separately by current club members.
- Club Members can purchase any club color on any STF base, in any quantity, at any time, as long as they are current club members. Purchases will include the 10% club discount (so, if you absolutely love a club color and simply must have a sweater quantity, we've got you covered!).
- Check out our additional Club Swag Add-On bundle, which is a curated bundle of some really great goodies! I had so much fun putting this package together, and it includes items I really, truly love, the costs of which were a bit too prohibitive to include in the regular monthly club swag. The full retail value of the Swag Bundle is over $160, and I'm offering it starting at $100.00 for US shipments (there's a drop down menu for each destination). There are a limited number of these special bundles available, due to production constraints for some of the artists included. I'm really happy to be able to offer this bundle of great items from really talented artists, and think you'll love it!
Monthly club payments will occur from January through August (8 total monthly payments). Sweater Club ships every 4 months from March through November (3 total shipments). Club shipments will occur around the 15th to the 20th of each shipment month (March, July, November).
The 2017 Sweater Clubs will include the following yarns (not necessarily in this order; depending on shipment schedules from my mills. What's coming when is part of the surprise!):
Zalti, 100% US grown and processed Targhee, worsted / aran weight, 600 yards per 225g skein. A new base from 2016, this yarn has become a customer favorite. It's a fantastic yarn; it makes cables absolutely pop, and also looks fabulous in stockinette and colorwork. It makes a really fantastic sweater!
S/M: 2 skeins (1,200 yards)
M/L: 3 skeins (1,800 yards)
L/XL: 3 skeins (1,800 yards)
XL/2XL: 4 skeins (2,400 yards)
Selene, 100% organic, non-shrink wool, dk weight, 255 yards per 115g skein. The DK weight version of our wonderful new, non-shrink wool yarn (the worsted version appears in this year's knitting club). Using 100% organic (although my dyes are not fully organic) non-shrink wool, this yarn is so amazing. It retains it's wooly character, bounce, and memory with the bonus of being non-shrink. Using only GOTS certified growing and production practices, the sheep are raised humanely and the processing of the wool does not utilize the chemicals typically used to make yarns superwash (either acids to strip the fiber of its scales, or polymers to coat the scales).
S/M: 4 skeins (1,020 yards)
M/L: 5 skeins (1,275 yards)
L/XL: 7 skeins (1,785 yards)
XL/2XL: 8 skeins (2,040 yards)
Verdande, 75% superwash merino, 15% cashmere, 10% silk, worsted weight, 220 yards per 115g skein. A favorite base, and makes absolutely wonderful sweaters.
S/M: 5 skeins (1,100 yards)
M/L: 7 skeins (1,540 yards)
L/XL: 9 skeins (1,980 yards)
XL/2XL: 10 skeins (2,200 yards)
(note: if you feel you need extra yarn for your size for any of the above sizes, please email me. I'm happy to add extra skeins and invoice the additional fee separately, for any or all of the yarns in the line-up).
And, if you are a Canadian or International resident and interested in the Sweater Clubs, please email me! I'm happy to calculate a price specifically for your address, to keep shipping costs as low as possible.** Be sure to choose the "Club Shipping" option at check out, so additional shipping is not added to your order (shipping is already factored in to all club prices). Thank you!
IMPORTANT TERMS & NOTES
* Membership is limited and these subscription pages will only stay open as long as spaces are available.
* Subscriptions at the above prices are limited to the United States.
* All monthly subscriptions must be paid with a credit card and, due to the nature of the Club pricing, cannot be cancelled after the commencement of the Club. Up-front payments-in-full are also accepted by check. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on sending a check for payment.
* Shipments will ship out in March, July, and November. typically occur between the 15th and the 20th of the month.
*Shipping and handling are included in the subscription price. Sales tax will be charged separated for Virginia residents. All packages ship via US Priority Mail.
* All yarns are handpainted in small, one-of-a-kind batches. Colors will vary between subscribers.
* All Club Members will receive the opportunity to subscribe for future clubs prior to a general announcement elsewhere by subscribing to the Spirit Trail Email List.
* Club yarns are dyed especially for yarn club subscriptions and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
* Please join the Spirit Trail Ravelry Group for club information, pattern suggestions, special club give-aways, and trade / sell opportunities (in case you want more or less of a given month's yarn or fiber).
And, like us on Facebook for additional information about the Club and Spirit Trail Fiberworks news. Thank you! Happy Knitting!